Wildlife/Portraits with Charcoal -Course Curriculum – Introduction to basic understanding of fundamentals of drawing .Introduction to basic drawing materials viz. different kinds of pencils, papers, erasers, smudging tools & their usage.Introduction to Realism Properties of realism & its concept; how to incorporate it in our works.
Importance of role of symmetry in the drawing/sketching/painting
- How to achieve symmetry in our drawings without much effort
- How to draw different shapes with lot of ease
- Techniques to draw more easily & realistically
- How to draw more effectively
- How to perceive different textures ; tones in nature & reciprocate with various grades of pencils
- How to protect your finished works
Per Person ₹ 1,900/-
For two events in the Charcoal for Beginners Series – Per Person ₹ 3,500/-
If you also want to attend the Charcoal for beginners – Realism in Still life/Cityscapes, then buy this ticket.