Inizio Art | Guide for Art Events, Museums, Exhibitions and More
Academic and artistic education details
• B.F.A. painting from College of Arts and Crafts Patna, Patna University in 2008. (Gold Medalist)
• Art Appreciation, Short term course from National Museum, 2012, New Delhi
• 2009 – 2013 freelance art practice in new Delhi and various places of india.
• Master of Fine Arts (Research Program) School of Humanities and Social Science, Shiv Nadar University, Noida, India 2016.
Particulars about your individual / group exhibitions
• 2016 Labour of the Unseen – Sujani – Nihilism in the Craft, Clark House Bombay, Curated by Sumesh Sharma.
• 2016 Hashiya (Margin), Kiran Nadar Museum , Noida , Final display and solo project, MFA program by Shiv Nadar University. SELECT GROUP EXHIBITIONS
• 2016 Stories My Country Told Me, ACC, Gwangju | South Korea
• 2016 Guadeloupe Orientalism , Clark House as the collective with Bireswor Bhattacharjee, chick Ramakrishnan and Hassan Massoudy.
• 2016- River with thousand holes , Clark House Initiative, Bombay, Curated by Sumesh Sharma and text by Zasha Colah.
• 2016 – Video project, studio workshop with artist Ranbir kaleka, New Delhi
• 2014- And I laid traps for Troubadours, A collaboration between Kadist Art Foundation, Paris & Clark Ho use Initiative, Bombay, Curated by Emilie Villez, Zasha Colah & Sumesh Sharma
• 2013- Workshop at JNU, Organized by IPTA Delhi
Information on appreciations and awards
• 2014, Kumud Sharma Young artist award by Ministry of art and Culture, state Government of Bihar.India
• 2011-2013 Junior Fellowship, Field of Visual Art by Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource and Development. Ministry of Culture
• 2008-09, Takshila Educational Society Scholarship, Patna –Delhi
Particulars about your art works- paintings or sculptures